when I was in the 6th grade, my first ever report was on Red Tail Hawks,, I was fascinated by them, we lived in N.M. and the hawks , if you whistled really loud like they do, they would answer,
I thought it was the best thing in the world, so my 11/12 year old self would walk around thinking I was talking to the hawks, I was so happy about it too,

View attachment 2922052
That's a great story. Very sweet. 🥰

We are having a horrible wind and rain storm, and internet trouble,,
Good Morning!,
Yes I got up at 3:30, let Tony out,,,, thought Hmmm, it warmed up ,, made coffee, built a fire,
then,,, the roof popped a bit,,, then the Tony dog barked, then,,, I heard what I thought was hard rain on the roof, ,,,
I opened the front door,, and what sounded like a freight train going by was WIND, So I look up the weather and it said, light wind :oops:🙄 this is NOT light wind,, not light gusts,,,

:caf, so hahaha More Coffee anyone???
Yes. More coffee, a blanket, and a warm kitty.
20211208_074201.jpg

What happens if an ISA Brown hen lays fertilised eggs? I know ISAs aren’t a breed so what would happen? Or are they the mules of the chicken world?
if incubated, chicks. Possibly ISA sized fluff balls. Possibly silkie sized brown birds. Comb: almost every comb type. Possibly feathered feet, possibly 5 toes (also opposite). Any way you look at it: an interesting variety of unpredictability.

when I was in the 6th grade, my first ever report was on Red Tail Hawks,, I was fascinated by them, we lived in N.M. and the hawks , if you whistled really loud like they do, they would answer,
I thought it was the best thing in the world, so my 11/12 year old self would walk around thinking I was talking to the hawks, I was so happy about it too,

View attachment 2922052
What an amazing picture. Beautiful and scary!

Back
Top Bottom