Arizona is giving Jaffar a hard time today. She’s looking everywhere for a place to lay her egg. Jaffar has pointed out four great places, but she loudly refused each one. I told Jaffar “Women! What can you do?” He smiled and went on with his business! :gig
6B2649A9-5C38-4994-B56C-EE9E1E09AA23.jpeg

When the wild birds nested in the garage last year (I think they were Carolina wrens) one of their little babies had an unerring aim for anything dangerous. He landed in a bucket of water, a flower vase with water, and a flower vase with a long neck without water but a real challenge to get him out. Honestly I rescued that little guy a dozen times!
Here he is stuck on the chimney, during one of my many rescues and finally fledged and off in the big wide world.

View attachment 2969937View attachment 2969938View attachment 2969939View attachment 2969940
The third picture explains why he was always in trouble.....he has fluffy 'horns of the devil' in that pic.! Must have been a devil child!👿🐦🔱

:gig:gig:gig

When the wild birds nested in the garage last year (I think they were Carolina wrens) one of their little babies had an unerring aim for anything dangerous. He landed in a bucket of water, a flower vase with water, and a flower vase with a long neck without water but a real challenge to get him out. Honestly I rescued that little guy a dozen times!
Here he is stuck on the chimney, during one of my many rescues and finally fledged and off in the big wide world.

View attachment 2969937View attachment 2969938View attachment 2969939View attachment 2969940
Awwww so sweet 🤗

Back
Top Bottom