Bob, I am hard pressed to get any work done today here in my cozy little barn office.

The hens are all wanting to lay eggs today it seems, should get a good haul today.

And now Borden has decided the weather has cleared so they are so helicopter maneuvers flying over my place.. which gets all the hens squawking!

This was in the morning today:

Buttercup didn't seem too convinced by the golf ball - at the end it looked like she was getting ready to fling it out! :lau

In and Out

Most of today has been this so far. Phyllis is on the porch. Every so often she comes into the coop, looks around, departs. One time she did go peck Betty but I've only seen that once. Betty has been on the roost and on the ground.

friends in the making!

Flip Flop

They have switched locations so they can rest.
The Cluckle Hut_20220125_131649.jpg
Pro 2_20220125_131849.jpg

Buttercup didn't seem too convinced by the golf ball - at the end it looked like she was getting ready to fling it out! :lau
Yep then she ended up going into the higher nest box everyone used to use and laid her precious bundle 🐔

I gave the egg to the silkies to keep warm while everyone finished... Otherwise it's so cold the eggs freeze

Back
Top Bottom