Ah chicken politics, same here with my 4, 15 week old chicklets.

It's always tense those first few times together, but they will figure it out. Is this wee one laying eggs yet? I found that the older hens were more tolerant to my pullets once they were laying eggs.

Keep us updated - I know the 'trying to work from home thing'... Try working when your office is across the alleyway from the hen house!! Good luck!
I agree; they will figure ot out. :)

Bob, I am hard pressed to get any work done today here in my cozy little barn office.

The hens are all wanting to lay eggs today it seems, should get a good haul today.

And now Borden has decided the weather has cleared so they are so helicopter maneuvers flying over my place.. which gets all the hens squawking!

This was in the morning today:

Adorable video!

Yet Another Video

Phyllis spent quite a bit of time just watching Betty explore.

Betty is wondering why her new house is not the same shape as her old house. She keeps going to that corner and wondering why it's blocked off.

Phyllis is befuddled by Betty's confusion.

That is how I manage Shadrachs thread. I can't possibly keep up with all the discussion but I want to know how his tribe is doing.

I don't mind tagging and hopefully it will work for you all now that I know it must be the primary post.
I appreciate the tagging. Hopefully BYC works out this current tagging issue. Has anyone let them know?

Back
Top Bottom