No more calcium for my little Agatha today. She's just doing what she does best LIVING 💗❤️
20220517_140433.jpg

My old boy is getting over his illness. Another dog had the same down the road,
It's looking as if they both caught something nasty in a field we use and landed up with chest infections. The other dog cost his dad £93 my boy healed days ahead on the herbs spices and one other old remedy. He spat up some nasty phlegm and he's just like a puppy with no more coughing.

He ran me off my feet today :wee🐶

Please be quiet I was sleeping
20220520_203201.jpg

Minnie dragged herself outside just now.
Mostly she just sat and watched - like a patient in an old fashioned sanitarium with rugs over their knees.
She did go for a short walk about and nibbled on some leaves and seeds.
Not enough to feed a sparrow in all honesty but it reassures me that she is still having some joy in life even though most of the day I think she is dead and have to check she is still breathing.

6E9773FF-60D9-4712-ABE9-A4518247070C.jpeg

I need to bring Chiquita in and show her this picture. I feel misinformed, she was supposedly a chronic broody last year. At this point I feel that if I ever get my broody silkie I want I need to continue hoping Ezzie is a girl and put my faith in her.
Yes the lady who gave me Marty told me she was constantly going broody... So far only Curly has been broody loving golfballs hahaha.

She has given me an egg almost every day. I didn't have the heart to tell the lady this 😊

Come on people. I don’t have any time for another pet. I’m at my limit with what I have. I also take care of people around here. So please give me a break. :confused::old
I hear you Alex... Missy cost me $1700 (I 💩 you not 😡) last summer over the long weekend, she was dehydrated, and lab work and meds and my suggestion to give her subcutaneous fluids... Wish they listened to me at first!

Highway robbery 😡😡😡

Back
Top Bottom