I was SO livid absolutely livid... Almost popped a cog.... Was so furious....

It was the long weekend, my regular veterinary was not available....

Every time I think of this I get so furious....
Go ahead and vent it out on me, if you want. Just let me put on my bulletproof vest first. Okay I’m ready!

Minnie dragged herself outside just now.
Mostly she just sat and watched - like a patient in an old fashioned sanitarium with rugs over their knees.
She did go for a short walk about and nibbled on some leaves and seeds.
Not enough to feed a sparrow in all honesty but it reassures me that she is still having some joy in life even though most of the day I think she is dead and have to check she is still breathing.

View attachment 3117628
I’m so sorry she is unwell and you’ve not been able to find out what’s wrong. :hugs

I really don’t like to administer medication on my special hen (Rocks-Anne) but I have to get rid of those sticky fleas that she has again. She doesn’t like her face lubricated. I don’t like bothering her. :hit:( But it’s done. Yes she went away mad at me!
Where do they catch sticky fleas? I never heard of them before. Sounds awful. Poor Ricks-Anne.

Minnie dragged herself outside just now.
Mostly she just sat and watched - like a patient in an old fashioned sanitarium with rugs over their knees.
She did go for a short walk about and nibbled on some leaves and seeds.
Not enough to feed a sparrow in all honesty but it reassures me that she is still having some joy in life even though most of the day I think she is dead and have to check she is still breathing.

View attachment 3117628
So sorry RC. It's such a sad situation. Poor Minnie.

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom