Marvelous. I'm so excited for you.

Betty and I are making progress today as well. With Phyllis hatching and Aurora laying this morning we have had some quality time together as Sydney and Hattie snooze.

View attachment 3121551

Still not eating from my hand but corn seems to be a good motivator.

Nap time
View attachment 3121555
They are stunning!

That's great. 🤣

I do need to know though. Why are you wearing a mask on a video call? Are you afraid of catching a computer virus?
Are you taking lessons from Alex 😁

At work here I have a university co-op student sitting behind me who is constantly sniffling and snuffling, heaven only knows what he is up to or seeing on weekends hahahahaha...

Oh hey also in the winter I found the mask way better than a scarf at keeping my face warm 😊

Question, a standard sized chicken can incubate serama eggs right? (1 OZ eggs) without hurting the eggs or babies? Just want to make sure.
Depends:
A) The hen ( heavy on her feet, or light? I mean how they handle themselves, not actual weight)
B) Integrity of the egg shells
C) Quality of the nest. (i.e. good depression so egg(s) doesn't bear her weight)

My neighbor had a chicken go broody and hatch some guinea eggs. She also had a Mille Fleur d'Uccle sit on some duck eggs. (Now that was funny. She could only cover 2 eggs...barely! and I saw the hen 'stealing' one egg...it was hysterical to see her roll this huge egg to her nest!!!)

That's great. 🤣

I do need to know though. Why are you wearing a mask on a video call? Are you afraid of catching a computer virus?
Because she can, it’s “socially acceptable”, and it covers enough face to make life truly happy for retail workers everywhere…I was chatting with a friend still in the grocery industry and his explanation really hit home “I love my mask, I can work my full shift and I don’t have to fake smile at every single person all day” and no employer with a lick of sense is going to try to ban them, because of how quickly any union, the labour relations board, media, and work safe would be on their butts! Lol and he was one of the nicest genuinely friendly co-workers that actually liked people…

Back
Top Bottom