He was suffering so he needed stronger relief. A strong antihistamine and a steroid I believe. Poor guy peed on the floor when he got his shots too. Going to the vet stresses him badly. Thankfully the vet is a sweetheart and she knows all our dogs by name. One time Duke wouldn't come out of the truck so she climbed in the back seat and treated him 😁
Awwww poor pooky, your vet sounds like a sweetie.

I sure hope the meds help him out fast.

Ok I better get my butt in gear, chores, then go to work....

In the background you can also see what remained of the broody poop hand cleaning episode. I tossed Goldie out for a drink and quickly got this. View attachment 3122625
There are at least two under grey mama as well, unless I smell something going bad under her I will be leaving her be for a few more days, as she had a lot more eggs left than Goldie.
How darling. 🥰

The box fan I had in the coop for the chooks, stopped working this evening.:( It’s 92f in there right now, so I need to put in another one pronto! My poor feathered family.:hit
I need to locate our fan and get it operational as well. High temps coming again on Monday. Phyllis is going to need ventilation.

Now what?! I let them all out to run the yard, but wow are they noisy today. I don’t know what they want? They have food, water, their rooster Jaffar. But why are they standing around my bedroom window squawking like that? :idunno
I think one of you BYC friends, should come over and help me with this! Bring protective clothing. :old
(There’s ten of them, and only one of me!) :barnie

Now what?! I let them all out to run the yard, but wow are they noisy today. I don’t know what they want? They have food, water, their rooster Jaffar. But why are they standing around my bedroom window squawking like that? :idunno
I think one of you BYC friends, should come over and help me with this! Bring protective clothing. :old
(There’s ten of them, and only one of me!) :barnie
Anyone would swear you are out numbered and pushed around :rolleyes:🤣

Back
Top Bottom