This one isn’t moving as she will bite me… a lot, and hard. Which is why she also has the larger cat carrier for brooding. In a couple days I can pick the whole thing up and move them outside with no risk to my fingers
3BE75583-0F43-4AEE-B4C3-18360592134D.jpeg

But I’ve cleared out the broody cabinet that Trouble has been sleeping in and she will have to make do with smaller accommodations and no night time company for a while.

Not cake, not even nice home made frosting… as in straight out of the tub Betty Crocker chocolate frosting and a spoon… after the early morning wild goose chase (literally) I was waiting if the water to boil and saw the partially eaten tub from last nights bedtime snack, which may also have contributed to the less than stellar sleep.
At least you used a spoon 🥄! :clap

This one isn’t moving as she will bite me… a lot, and hard. Which is why she also has the larger cat carrier for brooding. In a couple days I can pick the whole thing up and move them outside with no risk to my fingersView attachment 3123340
But I’ve cleared out the broody cabinet that Trouble has been sleeping in and she will have to make do with smaller accommodations and no night time company for a while.
She’s pretty 😍

I think they are looking much better than when you first described it!!!!❤️❤️ Is he able to grab a perch/roost with that foot/toe okay? If so, I am sure he will adapt to walking, and it will continue to improve over time (or his adaptation will get better, one or the other!)
they all pile into a nest box...although lately, it's been spreading out. He always perches on the lip (edge of a piece of plywood) so roosting should be just fine. He still high steps slowly when walking, but running....wings and zoom

In the background you can also see what remained of the broody poop hand cleaning episode. I tossed Goldie out for a drink and quickly got this. View attachment 3122625
There are at least two under grey mama as well, unless I smell something going bad under her I will be leaving her be for a few more days, as she had a lot more eggs left than Goldie.
Awwww 🤗 babies 🤗💖🤗

Back
Top Bottom