Is this an offer that I can’t refuse? A church friend 85 years old asked me if I would be executor for her property, when she becomes incapacitated or dies. She has no family to speak of, and considers me her best friend. (Sounds familiar, remember Jeanette?) the properties are of substantial wealth, but back taxes are owed as well. I’m thinking strongly about it. (She has no animals on the property) but there’s a house and a double wide mobile home on it. Estimated at $600K and includes some mountain property near mine. It’s a big decision for me to take that situation on. I just thought I would throw it out to you BYC friends for your opinion. :idunno View attachment 3123895
(Way off topic) Tax:
You sure are loved 😍
I wish I could come over and rent near you, that would be heaven.

If it was me I would rent out too decent people the sort that would support others. But I'm no business lady

I would still eat it, but quickly and crack it into a separate bowl first… it takes a few days to get anything growing if you have a rooster, so it should still be fine. Anything over a couple days at broody body temp though I think is risky. I wouldn’t put it in a selling dozen, because I have no idea how long it might sit in someone’s fridge before consumption and it might go off quicker
No rooster here. There was once.

20181215_102909.jpg

Best Laid Plans

Phyllis has not left the nest since the 22nd. Last night I made my mind up to take Phyllis off of the nest this morning. This would be day 3 without eating or drinking. When it came time to do it, I could not. I decided to give her until 1:00 pm. I had a break in my day and figured I could take her off the nest then.

At 12:35 this happened.

I wish she would get up daily but what can you do. I will continue to keep watch on her.
She's a good girl 💐 😍💓

Back
Top Bottom