Warm weather: one of the favorite lounging locations
20220523_191233.jpg
(Yesterday with "strangers" here, he took to the wood pile under the deck....seriously upsetting some of the birds, specifically PITA and Blanche)

AGAIN!

I do not know how it happened but Betty wound up in the pool again yesterday. Here i am getting her out.

This is where I get worried with the Polish. Normally if someone falls in the pool the tribe alarms. I know the call they make and beat feet. Betty must have been off on her own as the Polish are prone to do. With Phyllis setting she is on her own a lot.

There was no alarm. I actually thought I heard a splash and it took a while for it to sink into my head that maybe something or someone fell into the pool.

Well s you can see by the end of the video. It wasn't that long and Betty was already suffering the effects of hypothermia.

So into the house she came.

20220527_091525.jpg
20220527_091931.jpg

She did get to meet Davis. So there is that.
20220527_091952.jpg

She enjoyed some TV, warmed up, and back out she went just in time for a big thunderstorm to come through! 😱

AGAIN!

I do not know how it happened but Betty wound up in the pool again yesterday. Here i am getting her out.

This is where I get worried with the Polish. Normally if someone falls in the pool the tribe alarms. I know the call they make and beat feet. Betty must have been off on her own as the Polish are prone to do. With Phyllis setting she is on her own a lot.

There was no alarm. I actually thought I heard a splash and it took a while for it to sink into my head that maybe something or someone fell into the pool.

Well s you can see by the end of the video. It wasn't that long and Betty was already suffering the effects of hypothermia.

View attachment 3126975View attachment 3126976

View attachment 3126977

She enjoyed some TV, warmed up, and back out she went just in time for a big thunderstorm to come through! 😱
Did you use the hair dryer on her? I would love to see the frizzle blow-dry!

AGAIN!

View attachment 3126977

Holy Dina!

Wonder if it's the feathers blocking her vision. I need to trim my silkies top knots back, they run into things, even Penelope has a top knot I cut back, she ran smack into my leg yesterday when running to get treats.

Well she is one tough Chickie 😊

Holy Dina!

Wonder if it's the feathers blocking her vision. I need to trim my silkies top knots back, they run into things, even Penelope has a top knot I cut back, she ran smack into my leg yesterday when running to get treats.

Well she is one tough Chickie 😊
Or is she like my senior: having to try something several times to see if the first time was an anomaly....

AGAIN!

View attachment 3126977

Maybe she'll "warm" up to you this way? :gig

Seriously, though, I glad she's ok. :hugsHere's to hoping she's more willing to accept the consequences as fact and avoid the pool sooner than my senior, rather than testing the results 5 or 6 times like he does.:he

Back
Top Bottom