I'm also glad she's all right, and that made for some interesting photos, but I'm sort of worried it may happen again ? She seemed to be doing all right, but I don't know how long she would be able to stay if you don't hear the splash 😳.
That is the concern. I may need to get one of those child alarms for the pool.

Hmmm, Betty must not have read the memo that Chickens are allowed ONE swim in the human pool, and one ONLY. 🤷‍♀️ I think you need it translated into chicken, and post it prominently.

I will say, though, she surely gave you a 'what for' when you called her a dummy. Oh, as if the indignity wasn't bad enough, big rooster had the nerve to call me a dummy!!! Hurrrumph!😒 Then he had to hold and warm me. Talk about awkward!

I am so glad she is okay, now!:hugs
You know I never watched that back to see what I said. I hope I wasn't blue! 😨

IMG_20220527_214716279.jpg
IMG_20220527_214715012.jpg

Hungry monkeys

Hmmm, Betty must not have read the memo that Chickens are allowed ONE swim in the human pool, and one ONLY. 🤷‍♀️ I think you need it translated into chicken, and post it prominently.

I will say, though, she surely gave you a 'what for' when you called her a dummy. Oh, as if the indignity wasn't bad enough, big rooster had the nerve to call me a dummy!!! Hurrrumph!😒 Then he had to hold and warm me. Talk about awkward!

I am so glad she is okay, now!:hugs
Chickens sure can give u the evil eye. I thought kids and horses were good at that, chickens also it seems 😁

I made them all some chopped steak 🥩, and they squawked. I’m going into town for more feed and meally worms, and they still squawk. I spent some time with them all this morning and they still squawk. I’m giving them some table grapes 🍇 before I leave. But I bet they will still squawk! Why? :idunno :barnie
Gossipy old hens...??

😆

Back
Top Bottom