Here are a few pictures of Twig and George. I'm not even going to give George a girl name in hopes of a pullet. I saw George before he was fully dried, noticed the comb and huge feet then. Dried and fluffed up I still see the comb.
View attachment 3127594View attachment 3127595View attachment 3127596
I do believe to some extent Twig will have a beard and fluffy cheeks.
View attachment 3127599View attachment 3127600View attachment 3127602
Adorable, doesn’t come close to describing Twig! :love

I'm also glad she's all right, and that made for some interesting photos, but I'm sort of worried it may happen again ? She seemed to be doing all right, but I don't know how long she would be able to stay if you don't hear the splash 😳.
I've been worried about Bob's pool for a long time. You can imagine how worried he gets each summer! Especially as little Dusty drowned in the pool that time.

We only dropped in to say goodnight

20220529_001114.jpg

AGAIN!

I do not know how it happened but Betty wound up in the pool again yesterday. Here i am getting her out.

This is where I get worried with the Polish. Normally if someone falls in the pool the tribe alarms. I know the call they make and beat feet. Betty must have been off on her own as the Polish are prone to do. With Phyllis setting she is on her own a lot.

There was no alarm. I actually thought I heard a splash and it took a while for it to sink into my head that maybe something or someone fell into the pool.

Well s you can see by the end of the video. It wasn't that long and Betty was already suffering the effects of hypothermia.

So into the house she came.

View attachment 3126975View attachment 3126976

She did get to meet Davis. So there is that.
View attachment 3126977

She enjoyed some TV, warmed up, and back out she went just in time for a big thunderstorm to come through! 😱
That scream when you fished her out tickled me. She can almost swim that's really strange

Back
Top Bottom