Let the floodgates open!

20220626_065018.jpg
20220626_065016.jpg

Breakfast exodus.

20220626_065017.jpg
20220626_065020.jpg
20220626_065021.jpg

Yes, they fly out if they're still up off the ground inside.

Heard Hector crow? Or maybe sound a LOUD alert? He sounded like a semi (lorry) horn blat. Cheetah went into his Buk buk disgruntled sound, but everyone was looking around so ? Didn't sound like young crowing attempts, but each one has been unique.

Let the floodgates open!

View attachment 3163757View attachment 3163754

Breakfast exodus.

View attachment 3163756View attachment 3163758View attachment 3163759
Yes, they fly out if they're still up off the ground inside.

Heard Hector crow? Or maybe sound a LOUD alert? He sounded like a semi (lorry) horn blat. Cheetah went into his Buk buk disgruntled sound, but everyone was looking around so ? Didn't sound like young crowing attempts, but each one has been unique.
Stampede!!!!

Well, me and mom are allowed down grandma's today. Only because she needs us to go to the grocery store for her but it is a start. While I'm down there I will be snooping at her medicine box because when she left I made sure she had a weeks worth already made up. I really fear she has missed some doses. I'll use the excuse that I need to refill it since she should only have 2 days left to go.

I know some of you have named your groups various names. Hooligans, Rascals, Rock Garden, etc. I've dubbed our previous bunch the GGs (Gilligan Girls). DW named our new girls Rust, Copper, Ash, and Storm. Although it may not correlate perfectly (but it can if one mulls it over long enough) , I'm leaning toward calling them The Elements. 👍? 👎?

I know some of you have named your groups various names. Hooligans, Rascals, Rock Garden, etc. I've dubbed our previous bunch the GGs (Gilligan Girls). DW named our new girls Rust, Copper, Ash, and Storm. Although it may not correlate perfectly (but it can if one mulls it over long enough) , I'm leaning toward calling them The Elements. 👍? 👎?
I like it. I will say though that Hooligans is my general term for the teenagers. At some point everyone here was a hooligan. Lilly and Cricket and Karen will soon join the hooligan group. Well, Karen will be if her momma ever lets her go. Momma hen still is keeping Karen close and even though they are now roosting on the big roost will come at me if I try to touch her. I got to put my hands on her for all of 3 seconds the other day before I had a angry hen drop down on my head.

👍

Well, me and mom are allowed down grandma's today. Only because she needs us to go to the grocery store for her but it is a start. While I'm down there I will be snooping at her medicine box because when she left I made sure she had a weeks worth already made up. I really fear she has missed some doses. I'll use the excuse that I need to refill it since she should only have 2 days left to go.
I hope it will go all right, and if it doesn't try not to let it affect you too much 😔.

Sunday Sunday....

Pony Sunday 😊
The mosquitoes are ferocious today, it's very humid and cloudy, perfect for the pesky biters!

The horses get all bothered with them, but at least it's not stinking hot.... So far.... Still calling for +30 and high humidity tho.

Lulu and Reenie
View attachment 3163735

Sally
View attachment 3163734

And Truly, in my bad books today - I went to open her stall door and when I bent to undo the latch she whipped her head up and smacked her muzzle into my right eye, the cornea and sclera are all scratched and painful. That horse is a walking disaster, she is constantly stepping (more like tromping) on my feet, has broke my right foot and toes three times, she has knocked me over countless times.... I have 4 horses here and none of the others has so much as given me a bruise! Truly is truly careless.
View attachment 3163736
I love the pony Sunday pictures but Truly get it together!

Take heart and be strong today.

Back
Top Bottom