I think I can hear Snowy kicking up a stink. Here's where I found her earlier:

IMG_5485.jpeg

I’m running out of ideas to keep the chooks cooled off. The fan in the coop only moves the air around. It doesn’t cool them down. They don’t want to come inside the house?? :idunno
That air conditioner isn’t working properly anymore.
If you have an old sheet or towel you can wet it, put it in the freezer, then find a way to get it stuck in front of the fan.

I think I have seen a chicken riding a horse - don't poop on the saddle Chickie!
Only thought of it this morning : here's a lovely Instagram account, signe.of.horses, by a woman in the Netherlands inspired by vikings, who has a faverolle, Ger, that rides her horse Brisingr, both directly on his back or with her. She trained them to do this but I think the chicken jumped on the horse's back on it's own the first time.

Tax : growing chicks watching the view
IMG_20220626_185203.jpg

Only thought of it this morning : here's a lovely Instagram account, signe.of.horses, by a woman in the Netherlands inspired by vikings, who has a faverolle, Ger, that rides her horse Brisingr, both directly on his back or with her. She trained them to do this but I think the chicken jumped on the horse's back on it's own the first time.

View attachment 3164858
I will never tire of seeing photos of your landscape MB. It's so gorgeous and nothing like where I live.

View attachment 3164858
Wow the chicks sure are growing!

And it looksl lovely in your home 💖

no snow on the mountain in the summer ? Do you know the height of it? 🤗

Back
Top Bottom