Erika:
Rooster crusher.

Attachments

• A9D7EF8E-9304-414D-A8DB-417E5B908DF8.jpeg
    A9D7EF8E-9304-414D-A8DB-417E5B908DF8.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 1
Mountain landscape is very dramatic isn't it !!??

I remember on one project I worked in Sundre Alberta, in the morning when the sun came up the mountains would glow pink with the snow reflecting the sunrise.

I just asked ManueB if the mountains had snow on them if n summer and the height of them.
That’s my every morning view. I’m just at the base of the Rocky Mountains. When I moved here from DC, I thought I was in Heaven. (And the property was cheap at the time)

Hi Bob. No, I just haven’t been on BYC much. I’ve popped by MJ, Ribh’s and Shad’s threads and stop by if I’m tagged or see something on the home screen, but I would not leave this thread. I justt can’t keep up. 🤣

Things are good. My eye is healed up. I finally refilled all my flower pots this weekend, and discovered a yellow jacket nest in one of the wine barrel style pots. Not fun. After unsuccessfully attempting thr Frontline in catfood eradication method amd trapping, last night I tried a non-toxic kill method. I’ll know on the next couple days if it worked, I think.

Last weekend we went river rafting and I injured myself. Check out the chaos jn thjs photo as we got tossed through a major rapid. A bit painful with a pulled muscle group, but exhilarating nontheless.
View attachment 3165054
We had some drama with the neighbor across the way (who bought the other property right after we bought ours) renting it out as a corporation yard. I won’t go into it, but we are glad to have out peace, quiet and privacy back since my husband put a stop to it.

The chickens are doing well. It’s strange having some mini summer molts, but it gives them a break from laying.

I’ll close with a mugshot video of Bridge.
🎼”Bridgie, Bridgie, you’re the hen for me!” :D

Back
Top Bottom