Attachments

• 72A28C73-A32B-46F8-A1A9-436AF07B60AD.jpeg
    72A28C73-A32B-46F8-A1A9-436AF07B60AD.jpeg
    400.9 KB · Views: 1
What breed of banty is her roo? Honestly though, you have acreage, predators and your girls free range one way or another. I think if you can get your hands on a small boy it would greatly benefit your flock. Even a young game rooster would work. I don't have them because I like multiple boys, and want them to live in harmony. But I've never met a people aggressive game rooster. They come in a wide variety of colors so there is one for everybody.
No sure what he is eggs-actly 😁 but it was a thought for about 10 minutes hahaha.

If I do you that route I would get a Cochin or silkie.... Something very quiet...

20220627_165158.jpg
Gap in the fence? Marie, that could have been tragic.🙁
I so hope this honest roofing director, who is trying to do an honest day's work and respecting his customers and staff alike, finds a way to get rid of these dishonest uncaring people leeching of him and his customers.
This roof is the best I've seen on rentals and in private home's. This lovely is continually trying to sort this mess left by back sliders.
He is the sweetest human being I've met in a long time, (excluding my chosen people). It really makes me worry about his future with these lackeys. He had to keep going back and clear up the mess that is their job

They took part of this fence with them. It's beyond the joke.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom