View attachment 3170358

A truly fluffy tush on Curly
View attachment 3170357

Blanche and Penelope looking non too impressed with me
View attachment 3170360

And Sophia look as regal as ever
View attachment 3170359
Excellent photos! :love

I'm off to Netflix, I battled my journey too the dentist today. The bus company cancelled the bus off my road abandoning the old aged pensioners and disabled.

The bosses of the company deliberately put buses on that cannot pass through our road, the drivers explained but they wouldn't listen. This bus service is supposed too provide for two roads.

So I almost lost my dentist today because the last time our local taxi company messed up my booking time so I missed that appointment altogether, had I not made it today I would have been me without a dentist.

Tax

View attachment 3170433
Gosh. I'm so glad that things worked out for you today. So needlessly stressful. :hugs :hugs

Gosh. I'm so glad that things worked out for you today. So needlessly stressful. :hugs :hugs
Yes it was, but I'm deeply saddened for the many people in their 70s and 80s plus now cannot have a little venture to the town parks or anywhere. This is robbing them of their last days of happiness. Before the lockdown you would see the bus full of the elderly and disabled excitedly meeting up and happily chatting away.
Now the buses are virtually empty because they or I for that matter really don't know when we can get a ride.

Hundreds of buses have been cancelled due too apparently staffing issues, I wonder why. 🤔 All these were discussed and resolved last year .

Mine eat the grape leaves of the few branches that are low enough!

I was thinking of trying to get a champagne grape vine when I expand the run, then I would be less concerned about them choking when they help themselves to fresh grapes.....

Frankly since chickens can swallow mice whole I worry a lot less about choking on whole grapes 🍇

I'm remembering watching somebody catch and eat a poor frog last year. It crossed my mind it was pretty big compared to her beak to be getting down whole, but she did it. She was barely a year old then, 10 months? It took at least ten seconds and I don't think she was holding her breath. Took a lot of hitching back and perseverance. I wondered if I would need to pull it out but finally the feet went in, and with more hitching around - crop adjustment?- she she was quite satisfied with her catch. It was like watching Jurassic Park! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom