I'm remembering watching somebody catch and eat a poor frog last year. It crossed my mind it was pretty big compared to her beak to be getting down whole, but she did it. She was barely a year old then, 10 months? It took at least ten seconds and I don't think she was holding her breath. Took a lot of hitching back and perseverance. I wondered if I would need to pull it out but finally the feet went in, and with more hitching around - crop adjustment?- she she was quite satisfied with her catch. It was like watching Jurassic Park! :eek:
Whenever they swallow something alive I can’t help wondering how long it lives in the crop.
Is it still wiggling?
:sick

I've been in shock this morning reading updates of a tragic officer involved shooting that occurred in my neighboring community yesterday evening and last night. When I went to bed all that was released was that after barricading himself in a building the suspect was arrested but multiple officers had been shot. Woke up this morning to read that a Sheriff has died, a retired Kentucky State Police offer now sheriff's deputy has died along with a K-9 officer. Another KSP officer is in critical condition and 5 more emergency personal shot and wounded and are in the hospitals. This nightmare all stemmed from the Sheriff's office attempting to serve a domestic violence warrant. I have multiple family member and friends who are members of the law enforcement community and my heart is breaking for them and their families today and the days to follow. The monster that did this was already in court this morning and is being held on a 10 million cash only bond. I believe in the death penalty and I pray with everything in me that when all is said and done he receives it.

I've been in shock this morning reading updates of a tragic officer involved shooting that occurred in my neighboring community yesterday evening and last night. When I went to bed all that was released was that after barricading himself in a building the suspect was arrested but multiple officers had been shot. Woke up this morning to read that a Sheriff has died, a retired Kentucky State Police offer now sheriff's deputy has died along with a K-9 officer. Another KSP officer is in critical condition and 5 more emergency personal shot and wounded and are in the hospitals. This nightmare all stemmed from the Sheriff's office attempting to serve a domestic violence warrant. I have multiple family member and friends who are members of the law enforcement community and my heart is breaking for them and their families today and the days to follow. The monster that did this was already in court this morning and is being held on a 10 million cash only bond. I believe in the death penalty and I pray with everything in me that when all is said and done he receives it.
What a terrible thing to happen. I am sure the whole community is shaken up. Just awful.
:hugs

I'm remembering watching somebody catch and eat a poor frog last year. It crossed my mind it was pretty big compared to her beak to be getting down whole, but she did it. She was barely a year old then, 10 months? It took at least ten seconds and I don't think she was holding her breath. Took a lot of hitching back and perseverance. I wondered if I would need to pull it out but finally the feet went in, and with more hitching around - crop adjustment?- she she was quite satisfied with her catch. It was like watching Jurassic Park! :eek:
Their throats are amazingly large for sure.

My gosh that's just awful. :hugs :hugs

This is what happened. Little Coco wanted some time with me. I brought her inside and gave her a few treats and some close daddy and me time. As I went to put her back out, there was Hen-Rietta on the porch waiting for me. Round two was her inside, then…., there’s Dakota on the porch waiting for me to put Hen-Rietta back down.
Round three, Dakota is inside with me now. (I’m afraid to go back outside, because “who’s next”?) :love

Back
Top Bottom