Some of the morning pics (collected enough for a week)View attachment 3217998Hector is really exploring the area (good. He needs to know all the places to shelter from predators, but I suspect he's also finding possible nest sites...:he
:duc)
Ongoing fight, mostly females today
OMG - that first picture looks just like a Normal Rockwell painting!! Splendid! ♥️ ♥️
Sounds like he is going to be a good Roo...even if you don't want hidden nests :)

I have to go into town today. Sadly, leaving the birds in the coop and run. Bobo has been checked out thoroughly. She doesn’t seem interested in hopping back up to her perch. They have plenty of food and water. (I need fresh groceries or I will go hungry) and maybe get a watermelon for the birds. I wish I could take Bobo with me. But that’s not a good idea. Not wait in a hot car.
Tax View attachment 3218096View attachment 3218098
You get back ok?

I bet your kiddos were fine, …. Where they ok?

So glad to be home - the past few days have been misery with my legs/back, and trying to catch the wild man yesterday I must have twisted wrong… I am not 19 anymore!

Tonight I put the wee fella in Lulus stall. Still had to chase him around to catch him but much easier!

I have noticed he is molting.
4CD5CE0F-2B2C-492F-ACD7-104865BD133D.jpeg

Where is Minnie??? The others look soooo relaxed & content :)
Minnie is not in great shape. I can't see anything wrong (well apart from the diarrhea that she has had for a while now). But she looks depressed and is just sitting on her own in a corner of the Chicken Palace.
She is drinking but not eating much.
I don't know if she is just depressed because she is now a lonesome or if the diarrhea is finally draining her energy.

Back
Top Bottom