A Caturday Moment

In an attempt to cheer myself up last night i decided to take some drastic action and start mixing the Rascals with the big girls. I have numerous videos to share as the new girls came face to face with Aurora, Sydney, and Betty. Sadly you are all going to have to wait to see them as I have a family event today and won't have time to post them.

Here however is a little taste of what is to come as Éowyn decided to sniff Gucci up close. It is amazing the trust shown here.
View attachment 3221394View attachment 3221395

I will be traveling 6 hours in Giana today. That usually makes me very happy. However my father will be the only other person in the car with me as I take him across the state to his oldest sister's birthday party. 🎂

If you do such things please pray for me. I have not spent 6 hours alone with my Dad in my life. I have no idea what we are going to talk about. 😕
Even without seeing this........this is what I did and we has a good trip. It was great for him to be with his 2 sisters and brother. They range in age from 90, his oldest sister and the reason for the party to 81 his other sister. He has another brother and sister who could not make it.

I am very glad that I took him and they had this time together

I'm happy for you that the trip went well. It was a good deed and a rare occasion at their age to see one another.
But now please tell us how the new girls managed during introduction and what happened to Gucci ! The suspense is killing me 😁.

Last edited:
No tax is required for any chicken opinion or discussion. Only non chicken related discussions require tax.

SHRA tax is required when the answer to your question was already in the thread when you asked it or if you ask a question which someone has already asked.

SHRA tax does not apply to having the same opinion as others.
Bob is the Tax man

Even without seeing this........this is what I did and we has a good trip. It was great for him to be with his 2 sisters and brother. They range in age from 90, his oldest sister and the reason for the party to 81 his other sister. He has another brother and sister who could not make it.

I am very glad that I took him and they had this time together.

Chicken tax
View attachment 3222385
Good for you Bob :clap :hugs
You will always know you did a lovely thing for your old family ❤

20220814_121343.jpg

A not so successful fluffy butt picture

20220814_121320.jpg

20220814_121315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom