Battle at the Top
I suppose this was inevitable. I may have spoken too soon.

Well I think we have learned who leads the Rascals. Little Glynda just attacked Aurora. there was a pause and I was able to get the camera running and grabbed the finale. Rest assured, Glynda started it. it seems that Aurora ended it.

Right after I stopped filming, Glynda looked at Hattie wrong and got stood on for her troubles.

Aurora is still squawking mad because she was challenged. She took that out on Hattie a few minutes ago. Aurora is walking around the yard squawking still.

This I gotta see - but like @Ribh I am getting an error message.

Vaccinated Fertile Eggs

So I went out searching for fertile eggs which had been vaccinated for Marek's disease. I have learned that the optimal timing for in ovo vaccination is at 18.5 days of embryo development. You need to use a specific machine to do the vaccination.

I will be researching the cost of said machine to see if it is even feasible for us to try. This could be quite the science experiment. I also have to see how difficult it is to use said machine.

More to come......

Thanks @Ribh for the push.

Vaccinated Fertile Eggs

So I went out searching for fertile eggs which had been vaccinated for Marek's disease. I have learned that the optimal timing for in ovo vaccination is at 18.5 days of embryo development. You need to use a specific machine to do the vaccination.

I will be researching the cost of said machine to see if it is even feasible for us to try. This could be quite the science experiment. I also have to see how difficult it is to use said machine.

More to come......

Well, you know what a terrible enabler I am... 🤣 I really hope this enterprise is cost efficient.

Vaccinated Fertile Eggs

More to come......

Do let us know. I suspect it is only for the fully automated big hatcheries (who incidentally also use a much more specific vaccine than the ones used by the small time guys).
But if you do find it is doable please let us know!

Do let us know. I suspect it is only for the fully automated big hatcheries (who incidentally also use a much more specific vaccine than the ones used by the small time guys).
But if you do find it is doable please let us know!
I will be sharing what I learn with everyone so we can all learn.

Battle at the Top
I suppose this was inevitable. I may have spoken too soon.

Well I think we have learned who leads the Rascals. Little Glynda just attacked Aurora. there was a pause and I was able to get the camera running and grabbed the finale. Rest assured, Glynda started it. it seems that Aurora ended it.

Right after I stopped filming, Glynda looked at Hattie wrong and got stood on for her troubles.

Aurora is still squawking mad because she was challenged. She took that out on Hattie a few minutes ago. Aurora is walking around the yard squawking still.

Well the lovely Glynda needs to know her place - I mean who in their right minds would take on Aurora at the best of times and then there is the size difference!

Well the lovely Glynda needs to know her place - I mean who in their right minds would take on Aurora at the best of times and then there is the size difference!
You have to laugh. She is so tiny compared to Aurora. That Glynda does have spunk for sure.

Back
Top Bottom