Maggie got her final dose of antibiotics - a 5 day course. I am happy not to have to dose her any more. Now we just have to hope for the best.
Lulu has now laid three tiny eggs. I think she is taking a day off today which makes me happy. Bernadette sang for Lulu each day, and yesterday Lulu sang too. Not exactly harmony but cute.
Diana stopped by for a chat. I do think she is a lovely looking lady. I know, I am biased. She is also monumentally greedy and she was not happy that Maggie got a private raisin delivery. View attachment 3226519
Wow, what a beauty, a stunning photo of Diana! Look at her feather!! My bully girls have had bad feather for close to half a year now. You are not biased at all, to me, she looks more beautiful than Princess Diana 😂 .

Have their poop been improved?

Wow, what a beauty, a stunning photo of Diana! Look at her feather!! My bully girls have had bad feather for close to half a year now. You are not biased at all, to me, she looks more beautiful than Princess Diana 😂 .

Have their poop been improved?
Well Diana has never had a poop problem. Neither have the young ones (Bernadette and Lulu). So it is only Maggie left who has diarrhea (Minnie and Dotty were the ones with diarrhea and they are sadly no more).
Judging by the poop under the roost, Maggie still has a real issue.
My plan is now that antibiotics are done with, to spend the next few days getting probiotics into her. Then, if she still has diarrhea I am going to collect a sample and get it tested and then go from there.

Maggie got her final dose of antibiotics - a 5 day course. I am happy not to have to dose her any more. Now we just have to hope for the best.
Lulu has now laid three tiny eggs. I think she is taking a day off today which makes me happy. Bernadette sang for Lulu each day, and yesterday Lulu sang too. Not exactly harmony but cute.
Diana stopped by for a chat. I do think she is a lovely looking lady. I know, I am biased. She is also monumentally greedy and she was not happy that Maggie got a private raisin delivery. View attachment 3226519
Beautiful photo! And lovely colour, and wattles!!

Well Diana has never had a poop problem. Neither have the young ones (Bernadette and Lulu). So it is only Maggie left who has diarrhea (Minnie and Dotty were the ones with diarrhea and they are sadly no more).
My plan is now that antibiotics are done with, to spend the next few days getting probiotics into her. Then, if she still has diarrhea I am going to collect a sample and get it tested and then go from there.
I see. Very solid plan. I am glad that I was wrong about Diana had diarrhea.

Good idea, good plan of action.

More crappy hay, it’s so dusty in here both Sally and I are hacking and coughing. I was not happy as this was a replacement bale for one of the other bad bales 😡

I am almost thinking this is last years crappy hay, it sure isn’t like the gorgeous lively hay I got a few weeks ago!!!

Guess I will need to source a new hay supplier 🥺

Unhappy rant tax

Curly now gone broody
4CFCDF5F-93E6-4F9C-8CFC-CA5B45221B54.jpeg

Penelope, Blanche and Sophia ready for bed
EEE0A1A3-D228-41C2-845A-1B7D6EC60087.jpeg

More crappy hay, it’s so dusty in here both Sally and I are hacking and coughing. I was not happy as this was a replacement bale for one of the other bad bales 😡

I am almost thinking this is last years crappy hay, it sure isn’t like the gorgeous lively hay I got a few weeks ago!!!

Guess I will need to source a new hay supplier 🥺

Unhappy rant tax

Curly now gone broody
View attachment 3226686

Penelope, Blanche and Sophia ready for bed
View attachment 3226687
Sorry about the hay. That sounds not good at all.

Back
Top Bottom