Maggie definitely has her stuffing coming out. Poor girl. I actually see more Diana feathers on the ground but you can’t tell by looking at her.

E8EEDA03-4233-4462-9723-16AE7606539A.jpeg

The stuff I ordered is actually marketed for chickens. However, I didn't check before ordering it but it's very high in calcium, next time I will get the stuff to make fish bait with. I think they don't put as much bones because it has more protein and less calcium.

She really is a beautiful girl! She must have been stunning in her younger days. How is she doing ?
She is doing good, still falling in the stall from time to time with sleep deprivation.

She rolls and all but just doesn't want to lay down.

Sally still coughs up a lung daily coughing - with the miserable wet chilly Fall weather she and Lulu are back to staying inside overnight. Which they are happy with - such princesses haha.

Maggie definitely has her stuffing coming out. Poor girl. I actually see more Diana feathers on the ground but you can’t tell by looking at her.

View attachment 3271140
Oh poor dear ☹️

I had Dorothy out in the barn for a bit but she is back in the warm feed room now. I have her some scratch grain and treats and she gobbles that down.

Will try some left overs I have in the fridge later on.

Back
Top Bottom