Goodness I have found a new thing for Diana.
I know they all love cabbage when I hang a whole one from a string. But when I have scrap leaves they sort of ignore it.
Well today I presented some scrap cabbage leaves to Diana and held them like a bunch of flowers.
You would think it was the best thing ever!

E4D6D69D-C043-4EFC-973A-1D85FC0D35A3.jpeg
0464705D-18F0-4627-B148-94431A6CB60E.jpeg

Yes I was. Probably drove right by your house. Sadly no time to stop by. Maybe next time. I did think about it.
It is probably a good thing you did not stop. I feel bad for Royal chick over her losses this year. I probably would have sent you home with a surprise for her and allowed you to take Baby. I might even have snuck in young George as a bonus seeing as how I've still neglected to post him. I'm still on the fence on keeping both him and Twiggy or just Twiggy.

It is probably a good thing you did not stop. I feel bad for Royal chick over her losses this year. I probably would have sent you home with a surprise for her and allowed you to take Baby. I might even have snuck in young George as a bonus seeing as how I've still neglected to post him. I'm still on the fence on keeping both him and Twiggy or just Twiggy.
And Twiggy!

And Twiggy!
Twiggy definitely is staying. I really have not made my mind up on George. I technically have enough hens to have 4 boys, I just do not need 4 boys. Neither one has attempted to crow at all yet, and I'm not complaining. Truth be told, I'm watching George closely to see how he continues to develop. Right now I'm not liking his lanky look, especially since I have the tank Bubba. He does have time though to bulk up, but he better start doing it quickly.

Back
Top Bottom