I do not have instagram so cannot view it. I'm trying to create a account but it hates me and is giving me a error every time.
That is weird - I don't have any social media other than pinterest....I could watch the video just fine! The music it was set to was great!

Last edited:
I've said it many times, and so have other members on this thread. Branch reminds me of a person in a gorilla suit. Truthfully its not really their looks that have me hooked, it is their personalities and attitudes. I think silkies are the puppy dogs of the chicken world, and their feathers make them look like furry little dogs with beaks. I have grown to appreciate their looks and love it now, but for a while even though I fell for their personalities I did think they looked weird.
My little Monkey man.
View attachment 3275432
Branch!!! :wee :love

I've said it many times, and so have other members on this thread. Branch reminds me of a person in a gorilla suit. Truthfully its not really their looks that have me hooked, it is their personalities and attitudes. I think silkies are the puppy dogs of the chicken world, and their feathers make them look like furry little dogs with beaks. I have grown to appreciate their looks and love it now, but for a while even though I fell for their personalities I did think they looked weird.
My little Monkey man.
View attachment 3275432
A gorilla more like ;)

I’m waiting for the day, that Walmart gets valet parking and charges for parking spaces! //// also waiting for the day, I (don’t) get another new dent in my car! :mad::old Even the parking is dangerous with these people!
Tax for Walmart complaints:
Don’t have to be my chooks!
2744E24B-7F1C-43D9-8F55-D96437FD2C38.jpeg A5BB243A-547C-4932-964D-360296996218.jpeg

I had to go to town today (I didn’t bring Jaffar) but I was shocked to see just how many stupid people go to my local Walmart. I literally had to hide behind my shopping cart, or get hit by the others. :barnie (It’s a hurricane of shopping 🛒 carts, and I couldn’t handle it for very long. I could have taken pics, but I didn’t!
Yea my hubbies going after work.....muhahahaha

My little Monkey man.
View attachment 3275432
Oh my that is adorable!

Back
Top Bottom