Update on my wonderful rooster: Jaffar decided that he should be outside with his ladies. I agreed wholeheartedly! Now he’s crowing his little Cochin head off! Someday I know that he’s going to leave me, 👻 but I’m having so much fun with my buddy, it’s hard to express. We belong together! :love
Are you going to try to hatch a mini jaffar? That would be so sweet 😊

She’s getting one this morning! She’s now doing her best Supergirl impression with her front legs stretched out and her chin resting on my shoulder, purring in my ear! :love

That is wonderful! After everything that happened, how special. 🥰🥰🥰

Please tell me that is Glynda up there and that she hopped/flew onto your shoulder!!!:fl:love:love:love:fl You should be smiling!!!...or is that one of your 'doctored' photos? :(

either way, what a glorious, glistening white bottom!🥰🥰
Glynda walked up me to get there.

It is not doctored.

That IS my smile! 😕

Well, I decided to go ahead and list George this afternoon thinking it would take a while to find him a home. He was listed 30 minutes and my brother walked in and said his boss wanted him. He's going to a good home. His boss just this past week bought 5 new laying pullets and wanted a Rooster with them. Of all the boys I've had to rehome this was the easiest and quickest.
I'm glad for George!

She’s getting one this morning! She’s now doing her best Supergirl impression with her front legs stretched out and her chin resting on my shoulder, purring in my ear! :love

I had a tortoiseshell kitty named Nash-Tash. I went to a horse sale and came home with a horse blanket and a kitten.

My father said it was an improvement on getting another horse hahaha❤️

Well, I decided to go ahead and list George this afternoon thinking it would take a while to find him a home. He was listed 30 minutes and my brother walked in and said his boss wanted him. He's going to a good home. His boss just this past week bought 5 new laying pullets and wanted a Rooster with them. Of all the boys I've had to rehome this was the easiest and quickest.
That’s wonderful so happy for George💕

Of course we shall require photos of him with his new harem🥰

Back
Top Bottom