Hey, I recall reading about somewhere it being illegal to walk your goldfish. While looking for where (couldn't find it), I discovered that it's illegal wor a wife to cut her hair without her husband's permission in one state, dogs aren't allowed to bark after certain times, cats aren't allowed on display after certain times in Japan (?). I knew Montana still has it on the books: businesses (including schools and public buildings) are required to provide stabling (corral/shelter) and water for your horse while you're there.

Crazy laws taxView attachment 3277828
Illegal for a wife to cut her hair without her husband's permission?? :th I'm assuming no-one takes any notice of that one!

I almost had an argument with a client over the length of my hair once. When I got married it was long but some time after I cut it quite short. He saw one of my wedding photos and wanted to know why I cut it off, seeing it was apparently part of men's enjoyment to look at women's long hair?!

Hair tax:
IMG_2080.JPG

I rarely eat out fast food, but I did get a double cheeseburger with fries and a drink. $10 bucks. I was so disappointed with the meal 😢 and Jaffar was with me at the drive thru. He wouldn’t even eat a French fry. (Proves he’s smarter than me)
They were lousy and undercooked.
I really need to get Jaffar a service animal vest, so I can take him inside the stores with me!
I bought nectarines on Thursday, ripen at home. They felt ready so on waking up for some reason at 4am I decided too eat some, they were awful brown at the pip :sick

The past weeks the bananas were revolting black inside the deceiving yellow skin thank goodness they are okay this week

Hey, I recall reading about somewhere it being illegal to walk your goldfish.
:D Just as well
While looking for where (couldn't find it), I discovered that it's illegal wor a wife to cut her hair without her husband's permission
I'd like to see what revenge ladies did to their husbands :gigsomething like hair remover in their shampoo
in one state, dogs aren't allowed to bark after certain times, cats aren't allowed on display
My cat and dog rules around here
after certain times in Japan (?). I knew Montana still has it on the books: businesses (including schools and public buildings) are required to provide stabling (corral/shelter) and water for your horse while you're there.

Crazy laws taxView attachment 3277828
The girls are in town

I bought nectarines on Thursday, ripen at home. They felt ready so on waking up for some reason at 4am I decided too eat some, they were awful brown at the pip :sick

The past weeks the bananas were revolting black inside the deceiving yellow skin thank goodness they are okay this week
Marie, this is awful!, we deserve better than this! :old

Back
Top Bottom