I really do need to count my blessings. My body hurts but I can still work and actually take pride in improving our property. I can't afford a tractor or brush trimmer but I can still get the job done. Take pride in your accomplishments and take time to count your blessings. Prayers for a good day today and many to follow for you Alex.
Hugs to @featherhead007 and @GregnLety

I know how it feels to be down, and to be achy 🤗

Thankfully I have my pets and family to help, and give me a kick in the arse when I need one.

Xoxo

Thankful Tax

The love birds 💖

IMG_20220824_071646.jpg

I love the pictures. Montana seems beautiful and harsh. I only went there to hike in Yellowstone for a few days as a child with my parents, I felt very sad of the flooding.
I'm reading (really slowly because it's much like reading poetry) a book called "the wild marsh, four seasons at home in Montana" that describes nature month by month in the Yaak valley. It's very soothing.

It must be such a mixed bag of emotions to go through these documents. This is a beautiful picture, the way he looks at and holds the goat shows a lot of tenderness I think.
Then again, it could be a sign from those other forces that you are meant to get a couple of these horny littles devil's for yourself 🙂.

Mugs as tax for being out of chicken subject post :

Cute Piou-piou
View attachment 3279193
Léa. She's getting to be a big girl and with her feathery legs she has a stocky round silhouette.
View attachment 3279194
Nougat is always angry. She wants to kill the younger chickens.
View attachment 3279196
Théo
View attachment 3279198
And Merle.
View attachment 3279204
Of course I love Merle (I have a type after all!), but I am falling for Piou-piou too!

I needed a laugh this morning and Pecan delivered. How did you guys not warn me how funny fledging crowing is?? I am sharing the first known attempt with you guys to spread the hilarity. I think I could use someone with an experienced rooster to post a video of a real cock a doodle do so I can play it for Pecan he needs a few lessons :lau

I really do need to count my blessings. My body hurts but I can still work and actually take pride in improving our property. I can't afford a tractor or brush trimmer but I can still get the job done. Take pride in your accomplishments and take time to count your blessings. Prayers for a good day today and many to follow for you Alex.
Wow! Thanks 🙏

Back
Top Bottom