Invasion of the Hut

Phyllis has decided recently that she wants roost back in her house, the Cluckle Hut. This has led to her chasing the Rascals out of the Hut and then being locked out. So I decided to split the roost. Yesterday I stapled up some chicken wire. You can see it on this picture from last night.

View attachment 3281468

Notice that Phyllis is able to tuck in her face if not her whole head. Here is an example of Gucci doing the same last night.

View attachment 3281466
Perfect and simple! I need to stop Buttercup this way also. She has just turned right mean to poor misty and whiskers 🤨

Simple a cheap. Plus they can still see and talk to each other. They need to form a relationship if they are going to live together.
It fixes the last bit of integration, very creative and thank you for sharing the idea. I will be filing it away in case I ever run into the problem.

Your thread is entertaining and I love hearing your stories but just as importantly it really is a truly wonderful resource. I have continued my journey through the history of this thread and I am currently around page 8100 and I have already learned so much from you and your frequent posters. Thank you 😊

Shush, I'm in deep thought
20220927_103529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom