That sounds funny but I don’t know what that means. :oops:
I present to you The Chiquita lady:
Chiquita on Twitter: In what year did #MissChiquita make her debut on the  famous banana labels? #FunFactFriday https://t.co/LQJD8Xc9yo / Twitter

Banana Tax:​

IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1896.JPG

Not that it matters, but Rema is actually a Cuckoo Marans with lightly feathered legs who lays a dark brown egg. She is the largest lady in my flock and has thrown her weight around in the past, but has settled in nicely as the beta hen. She is a lovely hen, but I say that about all of them. There's something to love about each and every one! :love
Oh that’s lovely! Never seen one before she is very lovely 💕

That sounds funny but I don’t know what that means. :oops:
Sorry spelt wrong
Chiquita Bananas we’re marketed with a cartoon lady banana dresses with a fruit basket hat

Carmen Miranda was an actress who dressed with a signature sambas outfit. Topped by a fruit filled hat.

Fruity tax
2671FC3B-22DC-474B-A8E0-5E2300BD88F8.jpeg

I fell asleep about 8:30pm now Im up at 1:30am caught up on all the reading and photos. Payday today now I wait!
Having similar issues. I was so tired when I landed back that I had to have a nap. I knew it was a bad idea. I woke around midnight.
I have been up unpacking and doing laundry. Going to see if I can nap again now for a couple of hours.
Prolly not!

Back
Top Bottom