How are the guests dealing with your feathered visitor's inside? I'm sure your like me and continue with the routine of letting them in.
A few negative comments about poultry being allowed in my house, but I’m sure they didn’t mean anything by it. I have an open door policy, where my chooks are concerned !
My family knows that.

Last edited:
Wow, Glynda's butt is really filling out! ( well, as much as it will for her breed, anyways!) She is really growing up :love :love And look at her tail! 🥰
If she really is a Legbar she should have a very fluffy butt. Both Minnie and Dotty had outrageous amounts of fluff.

DEF66E06-E131-47B1-8A42-9AB4EFCFF78E.jpeg
AD0C81F9-D08D-4AB8-AAAA-801F39410DC0.jpeg
14C7537A-2651-41D2-9080-E205B614B086.jpeg

What kind of rare breeds? Chicken math is real.
RARE BREEDS could include: Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Barnevelder, Blue Andalusian, Buff Brahma, Cochin, Columbian Wyandotte, French Black Copper Marans, French Cuckoo Marans, French Wheaten Marans, Lavender Orpington, Light Brahma, Midnight Majesty Marans, Olive Egger, Polish Buff Laced, Polish Gold Laced, Polish Silver Laced, Polish White Crested Black, Polish White Crested Blue, Prairie Bluebell Egger, Salmon Faverolle, Sapphire Olive Egger, Silver Lakenvelder, Speckled Sussex, Starlight Green

I swear my finger slipped.

My Dr doesnt have my cardiac results yet she will message me when they come in. I am type 2 dibetic now and she is calling in medicine for my blood sugar.
I put sad and I am sorry for all your going through but I am also glad your getting help. Diagnosis are hard so many emotions mixed up it hard to sort it out. Hopefully all you hear in the coming weeks helps you get further to feeling better :hugs

Back
Top Bottom