They were pretty content! Poor Popcorn gets chased around, or pushed off with a look, by both Hazel and Butters (now I know why Butters was acting so grouchy). So now with the two panels they just do doh-see-doh's in a circle between the panels and everybody gets some!

Thanks for asking, yes I am doing okay, and have only used the pain meds before I go to PT to try to maximize the visit. For at home I've got sort of a routine with my exercises followed by ice and rest, then moving again in some way and ice again. I push through a certain level of pain, and strangely it usually gets better or at least doesn't increase beyond the initial level with what they have me doing. If it's too much more I test it out, stop and see how it feels. They do tell me that stiff sore pain is okay, but sharp biting pain is bad, especially if it lasts. It's a good guide. Strength and movement without pain is slowly coming along as a result.
Oh I am so glad you’re getting better and better 🥰

I also say you know your body best!

I love your polish rooster! His floof is great!
Doesn’t he look scary grumpy sometimes? But he is actually such a good Roo!

I tried to tie up his head floof but the ponytail hold kept slipping off 😁
99195C7F-4351-4E86-B6B2-25BB7C92FAA1.jpeg

Worked the last 2 days, them had Thanksgiving dinner at the in-laws last night. Arrived just before dark, so snuck into the coop to see Cheetah's offspring in person (had seen the fluffy chicks but not since except in pics). Thing's daughters are a pair of sleek, black, delicate ladies, looking just like Lark and Indigo with a "legbar" crest and miniature rose combs (1/3rd the size of L & I). Nellie's son is a spitting image of Cheetah, sized to L&I (including comb size) in Horus' coloring. He's even smaller than Cheetah. My FIL, isn't usually fond of roosters, but really likes the little guy. (They raise most of their roos for meat, but this one's safe.) MIL expressed a bit of worry about uselessness due to his tiny size. I told her the little ones tend to be FANTASTIC Hawk Alarms. Out of 6 Cheetah offspring, 5 have the Hamburg body build. Horus is the only one to get the mother's breed build/size.

Worked the last 2 days, them had Thanksgiving dinner at the in-laws last night. Arrived just before dark, so snuck into the coop to see Cheetah's offspring in person (had seen the fluffy chicks but not since except in pics). Thing's daughters are a pair of sleek, black, delicate ladies, looking just like Lark and Indigo with a "legbar" crest and miniature rose combs (1/3rd the size of L & I). Nellie's son is a spitting image of Cheetah, sized to L&I (including comb size) in Horus' coloring. He's even smaller than Cheetah. My FIL, isn't usually fond of roosters, but really likes the little guy. (They raise most of their roos for meat, but this one's safe.) MIL expressed a bit of worry about uselessness due to his tiny size. I told her the little ones tend to be FANTASTIC Hawk Alarms. Out of 6 Cheetah offspring, 5 have the Hamburg body build. Horus is the only one to get the mother's breed build/size.
Too bad you couldn’t get some pics, he sounds lovely 🥰

What do you mean by Hamburg body build?

Back
Top Bottom