I bet you could sell them easily.
Sell them ! to someone who might not take care of them properly? who won't have a cozy hen house to put them in at night? who doesn't sing to them?? !!!

Nope - better to win the lottery and make a nice big huge complex to house the hundreds of ponies, goats and chickies I am going to accumulate :love

Also, I got rewarded for 100 messages and gave 250 reactions. You guys know what I like. Whoever has a chicken who looks similar to Tony and my other chickens, I'll like your post. Just kidding, I like most chicken breeds.

Ponypoor Better Not Read This...
I think I'll make my chickens hold a banner that says "HAPPY B-DAY PONYPOOR." I'll try and get a photo this weekend. I am really keeping this top secret.

Also, I got rewarded for 100 messages and gave 250 reactions. You guys know what I like. Whoever has a chicken who looks similar to Tony and my other chickens, I'll like your post. Just kidding, I like most chicken breeds.

Ponypoor Better Not Read This...
I think I'll make my chickens hold a banner that says "HAPPY B-DAY PONYPOOR." I'll try and get a photo this weekend. I am really keeping this top secret.
Better not read what?

Back
Top Bottom