Morning Drama

Mum hasn't made it to the barn yet to let everyone out, but there is a bit of drama, and I find myself berating them on the cameras! Henny Penny - what?! no don't do that... hey you can't fly - you ok little gal? at least Fluffy hopped down the steps, Curly wants toand now Mr P also...OMG and Dorothy is now hopping up the stairs to pick on Curly - Stop that stop it I tell you - Dorothy bad hen! Darn you brat! you ok Curly?
CHICKIES 1.JPG

Morning Drama

Mum hasn't made it to the barn yet to let everyone out, but there is a bit of drama, and I find myself berating them on the cameras! Henny Penny - what?! no don't do that... hey you can't fly - you ok little gal? at least Fluffy hopped down the steps, Curly wants toand now Mr P also...OMG and Dorothy is now hopping up the stairs to pick on Curly - Stop that stop it I tell you - Dorothy bad hen! Darn you brat! you ok Curly?View attachment 3338899
Oh, dear, the disembodied voice again! Soon your chickens are going to swear that ghosts and spirits exist!👻

Just remember - they are chickens - there will always be a bit of drama. Try not to watch. Do think about options for the non-fliers so they don't get hurt (as you already have a plan for it when you are home at Christmas time - you should be good on that front) other than that, it is fairly minor kerfuffles. Take a deep breath and look away - they will drive you nuts 🥜🌰otherwise!:hugs:hugs

Oh, dear, the disembodied voice again! Soon your chickens are going to swear that ghosts and spirits exist!👻

Just remember - they are chickens - there will always be a bit of drama. Try not to watch. Do think about options for the non-fliers so they don't get hurt (as you already have a plan for it when you are home at Christmas time - you should be good on that front) other than that, it is fairly minor kerfuffles. Take a deep breath and look away - they will drive you nuts 🥜🌰otherwise!:hugs:hugs
Oh I don't have the audio two-way on - that would make them even more anxious to 'break free'!

...and there it goes ' I want to break free, I want to break free, I want to break free from your lies.....' great song :)

It's actually hilarious watching them - Curly hopped back up on the steps, the rest are digging around in the bedding - oh there's mum! woohoo break free!

Back
Top Bottom