B6911149-1EA8-4105-96AD-F9F942E5EEDA.jpeg

The amazing thing is all it took to set her off was not collecting her eggs for 2 days. What the heck? I tried that back in the spring when I WANTED her to go broody. She looked at me like I was stupid and went on her merry way. Silkie hens will drive you crazy. They are either poor layers and constantly broody or wonderful layers and only go broody when it is convenient for them. No in-betweens. And yet here I am wanting and plotting for more of the little devils.
Aww but they are such cute little devils :love

And as babies they are just hilarious!

Caturday

We have two cats they are both outside barn cats. We saved them from a flea market about 4 years ago. I don't think I have formally introduced them.

Berretta - she is elusive but sweet and absolutely gorgeous. She is also an amazing huntress. No that not something in her nose its just a spot but its fooled me multiple times into thinking she got hurt.

Also my husband named them can you tell? 😂

View attachment 3340084
Kimber he is always underfoot always wanting to be with people and in the middle of anything that is going on.
View attachment 3340085
They are wonderful - cats are very misunderstood! They can be as loyal as dogs and they are just as smart :)

No cats allowed in the great white north?

:(
No pets allowed unfortunately - though I did try to get the boss to let me hatch out those eggs I brought from home - nope no dice he wasn't falling for that hahaha!

Guess I will have to stick to growing some tomato plants for fresh tomatoes haha!

Back
Top Bottom