Yes I saw many of those - I can always get mum to sew up one for me - but then I need to remove it to get inside the carry-on. Maybe I can get a plain one and have someone stencil on a chicken motif...
You can always put huge stickers of chickens. I know many people are really into decorating their luggage, like below

Attachments

• luggage.jpeg
    luggage.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 1
How much margarine/lard?
The bowl I use is like a regular sized cereal or soup bowl. likely a couple cups melted. Over the years I have at times forgotten to add sugar or shortening hahahaha - the bread still rises but it won't turn a golden brown I found. And without sugar it's rather 'fresh' tasting - bland I mean.

You can add salt - I don't - the margarine has salt in it.

Running out of tax but here is today, they are waiting for mum to come out and set them free :)
I see Marty and Fluffy are down already - 'ohmenerfs' (Nflder for oh my nerves)
CHICKIES 1.JPG

During thanksgiving, we bought awesome chicken stuff.

This is a mug that we spotted at our favorite gallery downtown.View attachment 3340527

I bought 3 chicken calendars. One of them is artwork, instead of photographs. Here is January.
View attachment 3340526
Love that mug - you need to use it on Wednesday :)

That rooster on that calendar is so lovely!

Thanks. Now that I am looking at the mug again, the feet suggest that they are ducks, not chickens. 🤔 🙁

Oh well, I love all birds.
View attachment 3340530
Yes I see that now! I was focused on the beak and eyes! Artistic interpretation I am sure - I still like it!

Back
Top Bottom