Well, I don't know about sweet , I think they had a Thelma and Louise vibe in this photo, like they meant business!
I hope Diana doesn't miss Maggie's chatter too much.

Would it be possible without redoing completely the roof of the coop to add a gutter that would take the water where you want it to go ?

@Lexicon They seem to enjoy the snow. Isabella did well she's got a beautiful puffy plumage 🥰.
Two for Tuesday:
Gastounet and Piou-piou
View attachment 3342381
Brune and Nougat both finishing their molt
View attachment 3342382
Romeo-Théo and Juliette-Chipie
View attachment 3342384

Mating tuefer 😊
View attachment 3342383
Yes. Thelma and Louise is right! Diana seems OK. She is herself quite a talker and she shouts at Bernie a fair bit. Bernie is also very vocal but not usually very loud. It is like a constant running commentary on the world around them.

Injections for the back this time on the 12th. Finally!
Zeus he was so cute!
IMG_0184.jpeg

So frustrating but I have to say my solution has worked really well. I'm glad you found it but remember you can always ask.
Thanks, I know, you are so kind, thank you! My first two searches - with too many key words - came up zero, but the pared-down third found it. I would have asked otherwise. :bow :thumbsup

This is where the cameras are such a big help.
Yes, I checked the coop cam and unless someone was tucked way into the nest box without a bit of themselves showing (almost never) I counted only three. So I checked the run cam that points down the little run and sure enough, a chicken-shaped figure was snuggled up against the auto door. Her greeting peeps when I went out there just tugged at my heartstrings. Poor bottom-hen Popcorn!
Tonight all is well, just before autodoor closing time (so far):
Screenshot_20221206-164839.png

Haha! I am really enjoying someone else having weather like mine 😄!

To be honest, yours is currently much worse. We are sitting at a relatively pleasant -10C.

Isabella in the background suggests that everyone moult in September like she does to be prepared for winter 🥶❄️!
View attachment 3342368
Yep I told my gals not to do any more moulting! Mostly because I am not there to baby them hahaha :)

So rooky mistake - I forgot to plug Ol Blue in.... and you guessed it - wouldn't start. The Boss tried to boost but still wouldn't start. Likely froze up solid!

Well, I don't know about sweet , I think they had a Thelma and Louise vibe in this photo, like they meant business!
I hope Diana doesn't miss Maggie's chatter too much.

Would it be possible without redoing completely the roof of the coop to add a gutter that would take the water where you want it to go ?

@Lexicon They seem to enjoy the snow. Isabella did well she's got a beautiful puffy plumage 🥰.
Two for Tuesday:
Gastounet and Piou-piou
View attachment 3342381
Brune and Nougat both finishing their molt
View attachment 3342382
Romeo-Théo and Juliette-Chipie
View attachment 3342384

Mating tuefer 😊
View attachment 3342383
hahahaha - Mr P is very shy about his duties!

Back
Top Bottom