I'm stuffed, Tina can eat the rest so I'm off to bed
20221208_160255.jpg

My back injection cost. Good thing I dont pay anything. Funny neck injections were $510 dollars

New Estimate​

Physician Services​

Reference number ending in 7357​

Hi Valarie,
You have a new estimate for a visit on Dec 12.
Estimate Summary​
Total Fees​
$2,016.00​
Insurance Covers​
-$2,016.00​
Your Estimated Portion​
$0.00​
View attachment 3344487
They send you invoices ?

Is that a normal thing in the States to send you invoices?

Have to say I am glad they are going to help with your nerve ablation… wish I had something to stop my Willis-Ekbom 🤨

Pathetic Whining tax
Hahaha (trying to load it…. Waiting…. 45percent… sheesh so slow!)
I love this photo - hahaha
Marty-n-MrP.jpeg

They send you invoices ?

Is that a normal thing in the States to send you invoices?

Have to say I am glad they are going to help with your nerve ablation… wish I had something to stop my Willis-Ekbom 🤨

Pathetic Whining tax
Hahaha (trying to load it…. Waiting…. 45percent… sheesh so slow!)
I love this photo - hahaha
View attachment 3345073
I love that photo too!
And yes, invoices are quite common in US healthcare.

I just love Ponypoor ❤
I am back to the land of the 'get up and go to work' - I was not feeling well yesterday, and still lingering headache from that evil diesel fumes.

I had to get up and get dressed around 9:30 last night and go out and tell the idiot in the jacked up white diesel pick up who is the source of this, to 'Please turn off your truck you're making me ill and I can't sleep'.

His eyes were like 'pee-holes in the snow' (as Newfoundlander I would use a different word there :) ), he was absolutely stoned out of his gourd. He mumbled sorry sorry.... I growled back turn it off buddy and stomped back to my 'home-sweet-home'. I will have a word with the CM to day.

So I went back to bed and watched my kiddos sleeping on their roost, I almost feel asleep with the cameras running hahaha !

I am back to the land of the 'get up and go to work' - I was not feeling well yesterday, and still lingering headache from that evil diesel fumes.

I had to get up and get dressed around 9:30 last night and go out and tell the idiot in the jacked up white diesel pick up who is the source of this, to 'Please turn off your truck you're making me ill and I can't sleep'.

His eyes were like 'pee-holes in the snow' (as Newfoundlander I would use a different word there :) ), he was absolutely stoned out of his gourd. He mumbled sorry sorry.... I growled back turn it off buddy and stomped back to my 'home-sweet-home'. I will have a word with the CM to day.

So I went back to bed and watched my kiddos sleeping on their roost, I almost feel asleep with the cameras running hahaha !
So I guess the random drug tests that prevented you from taking your medicine don’t apply to him?

Back
Top Bottom