20221209_085338.jpg

OMG, the chicken 'thinking' pose!!!!

View attachment 3345697

I just love this picture of Phyllis!
Beautiful and smart! šŸ˜

Wow her back and tail feathers are really something, so glossy and smooth! You did a great job here, and she looks great! Very suave looking in the first forward shot photo #7, just after the great tail feathers closeup (#6). Sort of looks like sheā€™s glancing sideways at all her admirers as she passes them by ā€œOn the Avenueā€¦Fifth Avenueā€¦ā€
There are days when Phyllis is just in her glory. She knows the camera. I just take the photos. She chooses the poses. And she does pose. She stops and let's me take the photo. Out of all those I took only 2 did not come out.

Grandma went off for no reason this evening and was in rare form. My nerves are shot, poor Rosie informed me this evening she is ready to talk to her guidance counselor over her. This lets me know that she is very close to needing a therapist. Grandma finally calmed down about a hour ago after she had just about everyone in tears or ready to drink. I honestly cannot take much more. I tried to bring Branch in for some one on one time, that was a epic fail. After dark he is not willing to leave his ladies and he threw a fit until I took him back out. Fine you ungrateful brat. Since my silkie will not snuggle with me I'm destressing by starting from the beginning and reading the silkie's are simply spectacular thread on here. I will get my silkie fix one way or another.

Grandma went off for no reason this evening and was in rare form. My nerves are shot, poor Rosie informed me this evening she is ready to talk to her guidance counselor over her. This lets me know that she is very close to needing a therapist. Grandma finally calmed down about a hour ago after she had just about everyone in tears or ready to drink. I honestly cannot take much more. I tried to bring Branch in for some one on one time, that was a epic fail. After dark he is not willing to leave his ladies and he threw a fit until I took him back out. Fine you ungrateful brat. Since my silkie will not snuggle with me I'm destressing by starting from the beginning and reading the silkie's are simply spectacular thread on here. I will get my silkie fix one way or another.
:hugs

Dogs have been rotated out. Angel has her insulin shot and other meds. Poor dog had pancreatitis. Little chicks are up and fed. They love to peck me when I go in there. Just waiting for daylight to do the big chickens. Maybe I can video roosters crowing. :fl

Back
Top Bottom