Grandma went off for no reason this evening and was in rare form. My nerves are shot, poor Rosie informed me this evening she is ready to talk to her guidance counselor over her. This lets me know that she is very close to needing a therapist. Grandma finally calmed down about a hour ago after she had just about everyone in tears or ready to drink. I honestly cannot take much more. I tried to bring Branch in for some one on one time, that was a epic fail. After dark he is not willing to leave his ladies and he threw a fit until I took him back out. Fine you ungrateful brat. Since my silkie will not snuggle with me I'm destressing by starting from the beginning and reading the silkie's are simply spectacular thread on here. I will get my silkie fix one way or another.
Oh No! Poor Rosie (tell her I am sending her hugs, and if she ever wants to rant she can rant to me all she wants 😟

I wonder what set her off? I had hoped that she was settling in and being much calmer as I hadn't heard much from you regarding her misbehaving. I really feel for you, and wish I could offer more than just words. And I know what you mean with the silly birds at roosting time. Like a child who just wants to sleep.

OK well you know how to reach out to any of us if need be (Hugs).

There are days when Phyllis is just in her glory. She knows the camera. I just take the photos. She chooses the poses. And she does pose. She stops and let's me take the photo. Out of all those I took only 2 did not come out.
Penelope is like that :) She thinks she is the ruler of the chickingdom !

Grandma went off for no reason this evening and was in rare form. My nerves are shot, poor Rosie informed me this evening she is ready to talk to her guidance counselor over her. This lets me know that she is very close to needing a therapist. Grandma finally calmed down about a hour ago after she had just about everyone in tears or ready to drink. I honestly cannot take much more. I tried to bring Branch in for some one on one time, that was a epic fail. After dark he is not willing to leave his ladies and he threw a fit until I took him back out. Fine you ungrateful brat. Since my silkie will not snuggle with me I'm destressing by starting from the beginning and reading the silkie's are simply spectacular thread on here. I will get my silkie fix one way or another.
:hugs :hugs

What about - and pardon I don't recall what she is - the resident budgie for some feathered comfort - or I suppose she is asleep too?

Last edited:
And :hugs for you and Rosie!

So sorry to hear. I was hoping things had calmed down on that front

:hugs

So sorry, Rebecca. That sounds rough. I’m glsd you havecs place here on BYC FBA to vent. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom