Sally
I have finally had a chance to read everyone's lovely thoughts and tributes, which I am thankful for and grateful for everyone's well wishes.

I want to thank everyone for sharing this journey with me, and have a few more photos of the old gal to share. Sally was an awesome little horse, she had the most amazing canter and lovely trot. She might not have been the most beautiful of horses but she sure could move and jumped like a deer!

Again Thanks to all of you 💕 ❤️View attachment 3389712View attachment 3389713View attachment 3389716I’m not a knowledgeable horsewoman, but horses have a special place in my heart because I had an aunt who was. To my eyes she is sweet looking and I like her shape! ❤️ :hugs

Let me see if I can do something. No promises. I've never tried to do that before. Ican't make it slow motion. It has to be taken that way but maybe I can make a loop.
You can play the video on Youtube at different speed. I played the phyllis flip video at 0.25 speed. Very fun. Try it.

Oops, I linked the wrong video...

Last edited:
On a more serious response note:
Barred Rocks or
Cuckoo Marans or
Dominiques
(You really need a black & white Barred chicken!)

An Orpington of some sort
An Astralorp (they have the most lovely eyes!)
And a Wyandotte (gold laced? Silver laced?)
And a Speckled Sussex.

These last 4 do tend to be pretty human friendly/easy going birds! One or two of each would make your flock real eye candy!!

I would have recommended some Brahmas, but given you don't like feathered legs, they are out. Ditto with FBCM.

Note that I stayed away from Leghorns due to their production heritage here.....but @BY Bob 's Glynda is lovely (cream legbar) I also stayed away from real 'exotics' as they can be pricey....and Polish wouldn't be a good addition unless you got a couple. Though, I think Thing in @rural mouse 's tribe ( ?Houdan, I believe) seems to have integrated okay.
Make it a Polish Roo and all will be good!

Sally
I have finally had a chance to read everyone's lovely thoughts and tributes, which I am thankful for and grateful for everyone's well wishes.

I want to thank everyone for sharing this journey with me, and have a few more photos of the old gal to share. Sally was an awesome little horse, she had the most amazing canter and lovely trot. She might not have been the most beautiful of horses but she sure could move and jumped like a deer!
She was beautiful as well as free happy and loved 😍💓❤️💗💕

I love him for sure. And I'm glad he is here. But 3 cats is a lot. I tried to enforce a rule for over 30 years now, you can't have more cats than people in the house. That turned out to be a huge failure. 🤷‍♂️

Tax
View attachment 3389788
There is such as thing as Cat Math, it’s just not as widespread as Chicken Math. I’m not sure of the equations but I have never heard of your rule. It’s not got to do with people in the house, maybe more like people who could be in the house. :lau

Back
Top Bottom