They said I might need to do that for my ankle hardware, not looking forward to that possibility at all.
My knee though was a partial replacement so I am stuck with that one and will forever be setting off metal detectors wherever I go.

Ortho tax:
View attachment 3392173
Just carry a medical card with you 🥰

I do so love a barred rock ❤️

I am really hoping not to have to re move the hardware. Surgeries are risky for me, especially lower extremities due to my DVT history. I have to suspend my blood thinners a few days before and the day after, which always makes me nervous.
Just keep moving as much as you can.

Ok I am heading back to bed - my right shoulder is screaming pain, not sure why…

D4C3CC25-654A-4DF3-AFD3-965363AF086B.jpeg

Here they are happy as pigs in mud 😊

Yes I was thinking eggs - I cringe at the thought of hatching Roos, then what to do with them??
Actually, in this case I think if you contacted say a 4 H club, local silky enthusiast club or even just posted him for sale that you'd find a home for any roos relatively easily, seeing as how rare they are. I wouldn't be so hopeful for most Roos but I think this very rare breed would likely be the exception. Just my 2 cents.

Actually, in this case I think if you contacted say a 4 H club, local silky enthusiast club or even just posted him for sale that you'd find a home for any roos relatively easily, seeing as how rare they are. I wouldn't be so hopeful for most Roos but I think this very rare breed would likely be the exception. Just my 2 cents.
Maybe.... I still have a couple months to get through here, I sent an email to the hatchery to see if they will even have any chicks or eggs in April.

And I still want to get some of those Silver Spangle Hamburg in the Hatchery located here in Alberta :)

Back
Top Bottom