:lau:lau:lau Here in New England we say " Don't like the weather? Wait a minute, it'll change!":lau:lau

Weather Tax:
Happy Canary Islands GIF by world-weather.ru
chicken GIF
Never heard of that phrase but most definitely true! I'm pretty sure those 5 days with over 50 F weather will change.
Also the chick pecking the cat reminds me of that one AFV video of a chicken pecking a dog's butt hole. Oh and this kind of love from a cat and chicken is nowhere near what my chickens are experiencing.
Expectation:
20221105_174244.jpg

Reality:
IMG_0835.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-02 190710.jpg

Grandma's instinct was to run away in both photos. Sometimes, they are on opposite ends but while they are still scared of the cat, they still survive the night in the coop with her.

Last edited:
Never heard of that phrase but most definitely true! I'm pretty sure those 5 days with over 50 F weather will change.
Also the chick pecking the cat reminds me of that one AFV video of a chicken pecking a dog's butt hole. Oh and this kind of love from a cat and chicken is nowhere near what my chickens are experiencing.
Expectation:
View attachment 3393879
Reality:
View attachment 3393880
View attachment 3393892
Grandma's instinct was to run away in both photos. Sometimes, they are on opposite ends but while they are still scared of the cat, the still survive the night in the coop with her.
My cat is terrified not my chickens 😊

Back
Top Bottom