I missed this post. I usually cut the flowers off once they die. It might be fun to let some go to seed! I have two shades or purple.

View attachment 3394157
View attachment 3394158
Oooh! I have never seen one the color of the first picture. Very pretty. I have purple like your second picture, and white.
Chickens and other birds eat the seeds which may partially explain Bob’s lack of seedlings. His could be reseeding several blocks away.

@bgmathteach link to my status update is up above quote from your post. ⬆️

I have already been taking 2 stool softeners a day since I broke it, they are getting me a stronger rx to go with it. I will be taking pain meds on recommended schedule, and also trying to drink more. Which causes it’s own set of issues since I can’t just hop up and go to the ladies room as needed. :barnie :lau :lau

I’m still glad I did the nerve block. Just fine-tuning how to wean off it gradually.

At the moment the 50 amp circuit in our generator has died. They are sending us another one overnight, but at the moment I am stuck in my recliner in the mostly reclined position. DH is rushing to our other property to grab our smaller generator. But that will take 2-3 hours.
Oh no! My grandmother had this issue once when we had a 3 day power outage she fully reclined in her chair - took me forever to get her out of her chair!

OK I will check in later to see how you getting on with your power. Hope it comes up soon.

I think 2 of my girls may have questions for our Ask Auroa. It will have to wait though as I have a stye in one of my eyes and it is driving me crazy. I am going out tomorrow to get new pics of the Marshmallows. I have not bothered Chiquita with the camera for 3 days now, time for her to get over it.
Wow - I feel for you - remember I had my stye way back last year in the Spring - ugh!

I cannot wait to see the babies again - and Chiquita is quite the gal!

More Babies
Henny Penny's

The reason there are numbers on the chicks is because I was trying to figure out who was a Roo.

1 & 2 were Roos
Chick-6-weeks(3).jpg

Shrubbery Tax! (I don’t know why, but it made me giggle smile to read that on Bob’s post.)
View attachment 3394159

I could have saved it for a Tuesday, but quickly scrolled and randomly stopped. I have no idea when I took the photo. 🤣
Ok one of each of those also for my 'herd'.

Aurora's question bank is running empty. I need some more to inspire me or we are coming to the end of this feature.
Would Aurora be willing to answer monthly? A weekly column is a tough schedule I think. I bet everyone here would be happy if it was even just on occasion. Royal decrees have historically been that way. Maybe HRH's Advice is similar.

Back
Top Bottom