Yes, it was primarily about @knoturavggrl and her missing/presumed gone pullet :(

But I was also thinking about the pain and health frustrations of both @ValarieF and @TX Chick Noob and @featherhead007 's uncontrolled BP. So much heartache and health issues/pain going around. Even poor @RoyalChick having lost the last of her original crew on top of a very bad few months of lots of losses. :( And @BY Bob 's loss this fall of one of his new chicks, Glynda, after so many losses last year. And @Ponypoor , with the recent loss of her dear horse Sally, and her constant RLS that keeps her awake.

Sorry, I'm just sappy. I always get that way, silly me, when I have had to send the boys to freezer camp. So just ignore my ramblings...and let me send warm hugs to everyone, whether you feel you need them or not. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs (who doesn't need a hug now and then??)
I think you mean poor little Gucci

20220824_202510.jpg

Not Glynda
20220808_125855.jpg

Oooh! I have never seen one the color of the first picture. Very pretty. I have purple like your second picture, and white.
Chickens and other birds eat the seeds which may partially explain Bob’s lack of seedlings. His could be reseeding several blocks away.
Butterfly bush tax including a fluffy butt from Bernadette.
Rest in peace Maggie and Diana - the butterfly bush was always your favorite.
54F8257E-876C-4878-A18B-212C517B797D.jpeg
3DAF871A-9377-406A-8D10-2F9C785FD97D.jpeg
F3FAC30B-C88B-4FFA-9BDC-356D6CDF02D1.jpeg

but need a breed that is auto-sexing
Bielefelders are auto sexing. I'm getting some of those in May.
At my home it's about 10pm when it gets dark, and the sun is up around 4:30am - love love love summer - everything about it - even the mosquitoes!
I love summer too. But not the mosquitos or flies. Or DH complaining about the heat.

Over heat your house today. Move your thematic thermostat up to 75 or something similar
That way you have banked some great and the furnace can keep up tonight as it bleeds off. You don't need another frozen pipe.
I was wondering if that would work. I am gonna try that.

Yes, it was primarily about @knoturavggrl and her missing/presumed gone pullet :(

But I was also thinking about the pain and health frustrations of both @ValarieF and @TX Chick Noob and @featherhead007 's uncontrolled BP. So much heartache and health issues/pain going around. Even poor @RoyalChick having lost the last of her original crew on top of a very bad few months of lots of losses. :( And @BY Bob 's loss this fall of one of his new chicks, Glynda, after so many losses last year. And @Ponypoor , with the recent loss of her dear horse Sally, and her constant RLS that keeps her awake.

Sorry, I'm just sappy. I always get that way, silly me, when I have had to send the boys to freezer camp. So just ignore my ramblings...and let me send warm hugs to everyone, whether you feel you need them or not. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs (who doesn't need a hug now and then??)
I had no idea Pony had RLS. One of my family members has had issues with is BP as well but it can be treated by saying no to stress.
You forgot about my horse Chaco. :hit
Do you have a photo or is (she or he?) similar to Pony's recently deceased horse?

I had no idea Pony had RLS. One of my family members has had issues with is BP as well but it can be treated by saying no to stress.

Do you have a photo or is (she or he?) similar to Pony's recently deceased horse?
Here’s my Chaco. 😢 she was a beautiful horse A3A5DD08-6CE6-41BE-974B-2EF96B87B66C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom