1E4BF03A-7C5C-43C1-97DD-750114F95E47.jpeg
Afternoon with the kids

So, my hubby was in our shed finishing the clean up and getting rid of a wall shelf that was in the way to expand the chicken coop. Went out to put shavings down before bed and sure enough those chooks all came in or were inside. I swear Im gonna have to shut the coop door and lock them out before I do anything in there. Plus some of them were watching my hubby work. He should have put them to work. Well we got 9 eggs today so that helps. Still only one Ancona laying.

Not sure anyone would want her if you heard the sounds coming from that tiny body tonight. I am trying to teach all 5 of the girls to roost in the coop. It is going slowly so I have to wait until the edge of dark and collect them all and put them on the roost. The only chick that did not growl like they were possesed by a demon was Ducky. Not only were they growling they completed the trip with hackles flared trying to scare me. That being said, if you really wanted her let me know. I would give you and then Ponypoor first options. After that, I'm keeping miss attitude.
I love all the sounds the hens here make! Not a problem! So, I’m right behind @RoyalChick and @Ponypoor if you feel you can’t keep her (and go with a friend?) - something about her pictures - she’s stolen my heart too! But I’m glad it looks like she can stay there with you.

I love all the sounds the hens here make! Not a problem! So, I’m right behind @RoyalChick and @Ponypoor if you feel you can’t keep her (and go with a friend?) - something about her pictures - she’s stolen my heart too! But I’m glad it looks like she can stay there with you.
I have too many chickens I would take her too shes so sweet and noisy I love it!

Today's Work

I used today to repaint Sydney and Aurora's butt silhouettes. I need to get some cream paint to finish Aurora's but everything else is done.

View attachment 3395901

I had a little too much help. Thankfully no paws were painted.

View attachment 3395902
You're an amazing artist. When I paint a chicken, it looks like a blob.
Wait...Click here. I can't screenshot the photo because that's copyright.

Back
Top Bottom