Wrong Calculations tax
IMG_1550.jpg
I love this picture. She looks like a mysterious, exotic lady here. If she ever thinks of acting or modeling, this photo should be in her portfolio 🥰🥰

Searched it up. Turns out it takes 43 hours to get from my house to where you are in Alberta and 2,749 miles. Doesn't look like 2,749 miles to me.
View attachment 3396270
So it turns out I'm wrong. What was Google Earth thinking?
View attachment 3396271
Also, thank you, everyone
View attachment 3396272
Wrong Calculations tax
View attachment 3396278
Perfect :) I was afraid that you would circumnavigating the planet to here hahaha!

I love your hens droopy comb - very trendy and chic (chic chick hahaha).

OK I am about to head to town, you can check the distance from here to Peace River Walmart (about a 3.5 hr drive one way).

I love to hear baby chirps/peeps!!:love

Where did you find that tiny feeder? It is adorable! How much does it hold? A pint? maybe a cup???
I have a chick feeder like that - I got it at TSC (we used to have TSC here - now they are bought out by Peavey Mart - big farm/hardware outfit here in Canada).

Which will be my second stop when I go to town today to check out brooder plates :) hahaha - though at the rate I am going I wont get chicks - everywhere I check they are sold out for April chicks - 😢 😢

Yea she does. Can hear her all the way in the living room with the office door closed. I cleared out my office for chickens. what does that say about me lol. :th
Where is their brooder plate ? I used to put the brooder plate in my office in a large dog crate - they could run in and out as they liked - huddle under there warm up, then back at it... hahaha - had to watch were I was walking AND rolling my office chair :eek:

But I never did roll over any one thankfully !!!

Back
Top Bottom