Yea she does. Can hear her all the way in the living room with the office door closed. I cleared out my office for chickens. what does that say about me lol. :th
I am off to go to Peavey Mart today to check out Brooder plates for my trip home.

I have been checking online at the 2 hatcheries I plan on stopping in at - but seems to be that they are sold out of the chicks I want :( I sure hope I can get the ones I want.

The Silver Spangle Hamburgs I just can't seem to get at all, and the Legbar and Welbar are always sold out. And don't even start on the Russian Pavalovskaya chicks - I am taking a huge risk with them as they are sold straight-run. Likely get all roosters with them hahahah my luck!

Yea she does. Can hear her all the way in the living room with the office door closed. I cleared out my office for chickens. what does that say about me lol. :th
Yee gads - sure hope Peavey Mart doesn't have chicks there today (hahaha) I would have to keep them in my bathtub in my room hidden away (no pets allowed out here - though the camp manager has told me 'its an open camp you can do what you want' - holy cow, she should encourage me like that hahaha!).

Yee gads - sure hope Peavey Mart doesn't have chicks there today (hahaha) I would have to keep them in my bathtub in my room hidden away (no pets allowed out here - though the camp manager has told me 'its an open camp you can do what you want' - holy cow, she should encourage me like that hahaha!).
I wonder how big they would be in 6 weeks

:gig:gig:gig:gig

Where is their brooder plate ? I used to put the brooder plate in my office in a large dog crate - they could run in and out as they liked - huddle under there warm up, then back at it... hahaha - had to watch were I was walking AND rolling my office chair :eek:

But I never did roll over any one thankfully !!!
Thay are actually in a large tote until they get a little older and stronger. The brooder plate is in the tote.

We owe them insulin among many other things… 😢❤️
Yes - I try not to think of any suffering they had to endure for us humans :(

I make sure my chooks, ponies and kitty are treated like royalty, I can't help those other animals but I can make sure mine are well cared for.

Grateful Tax
Are they chilly? I asked mum to put the Sweeter Heater on for them just in case.
eggs.JPG

Thay are actually in a large tote until they get a little older and stronger. The brooder plate is in the tote.
Can't wait till they start flying everywhere hahaha - my silkies were easy they couldn't fly worth crap - but the other chicks where everywhere! hahaha!

Just as expected, I’m feeling worse. Congestion and sneezing. But no fever yet, and the sound of the rain is quite soothing to me. Jaffar is asleep next to me. Yep on my bed (on his own blanket)
Lots of WATER, and some fruit, also if you have Jello and like it make that up - easy to make :)

Back
Top Bottom