Now she has strep throat. Her lungs still sound bad so this time they did a chest x-ray to see if she developed pneumonia on top of everything else. This time around she is on Omnicef. As of now she misses school tomorrow. If the x-ray is clear she can go back Wednesday after being on the antibiotic for 24 hours. Frankly if she is still feeling as bad as she is now, she will not go back. I think this is one reason all the illnesses are being passed around. The dr's are rushing sending the kids back to school before they are well.

I was calling Coco some off the wall names today. But when I called her “Snapchat” she growled at me like she was insulted! :idunno I called her feather brain and she said nothing. I called her poop machine and she said nothing.
I won’t ever understand that bird! :th
Did you call her late for dinner???? maybe that's why she is mad at you...

Now she has strep throat. Her lungs still sound bad so this time they did a chest x-ray to see if she developed pneumonia on top of everything else. This time around she is on Omnicef. As of now she misses school tomorrow. If the x-ray is clear she can go back Wednesday after being on the antibiotic for 24 hours. Frankly if she is still feeling as bad as she is now, she will not go back. I think this is one reason all the illnesses are being passed around. The dr's are rushing sending the kids back to school before they are well.
Yep 2 years with kids not being around each other building their immunity, and they throw them all back together and they are getting all their virus' all at once.
Poor kids!
Poor parents!

Sad Tax
Hey! Stealing the treats is not allowed!
IMG_0013.JPG

Wait until 3 days of antibiotics in her. Then send her back. She'll feel much better after 3 days and is much less infectious.

So sayeth the microbiologist.

Back
Top Bottom